6 Life Secrets V2 6 Life Secrets V2

words

FL gets funner when you stop using presets
but what you did with them here will suffice. :O

CodeKorean responds:

Yeah, now i Know it. It have being a long time since i made this.

I Indeed this is a piece of crap, today I can compose a lot better han this.

When I made this song, I knew nothing about music. Nothing about notes, chords, musical timming, drums and a lot other things I know today.

I will make other song, it will be a lot better than this. So, i need to go buy the adaptor to plug the guitar on the PC, and I'm kinda' lazy.

Patchwork Sky Patchwork Sky

Wow!!!

Dude, you guys really had something going for you. This is REALLY good stuff, This is better then stuff I hear on the radio and on TV all the time. You guys could have really went big! You guys should really play together again. I love it, all three of them were awesome! Submit some more!

DRAWP IT LYKE ITZ HAWT DRAWP IT LYKE ITZ HAWT

Wonderful

Fabulous, well done, outstanding. These are just few words to describe this masterpeice...

cr0miumZX responds:

lmao

power power

errr

your not that great at guitar, but your probally a beginner, ill vote 2, but you should really crank up the distortion, and stroke the power chords harder, and make sure you hit all them at the same time

Eating Burning Tires Eating Burning Tires

No thats rubbish

lol, very funny song, i laughed at it, it was good though, nice name also, eating burning tires... lol,

UndeadManchester responds:

The vocals are from the film Shaun of the Dead. Bit of useful trivia for ya.

Thunderstorm Thunderstorm

pretty cool

im not sure what clarity and civersity means so i dont know if i voted fairly on them, but it was pretty cool, although it would be cool if it was a slight bit louder to fit the "storm theme"