jazzy jones jazzy jones

Jazzy Jones...

You don't get much more jazzier then this jazzy character!

Russisch Terrorist Russisch Terrorist

Oh snap son.

Bow.

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points.

Vote on 1 more entry and you can record the experience to your account (if you have one).

Fly into the Trade Center Fly into the Trade Center

Hahaha, fucking hilarious.

Awesome game. If those people werent smart enough to predict that it was going to happen, and get out, I don't think they deserve to live.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Some good ole assassin :)

Very fun, graphics were excellent, very gory and fun. I could have did without the shameless advertisment for his shitty record at the end though.

Anyway, shake that popoza.

(Old)Nintendo Fanboy Quiz (Old)Nintendo Fanboy Quiz

I would have made it all the way through...

But on the Super Smash Bro.s Melee question, theres 25 playable characters, not 26.

TITROTU responds:

I said PLAYABLE characters. You didn't count Sheik, did you? ;)

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator

Haha nice.

SwitchBladeClock
gets high off of
Adam Phillips's
artificial aligator cunts

Haha, some of these are pretty funny. Cool little gadget, NG theme, the old Ng music, well done :)

Sack Smash 2005 Sack Smash 2005

Fucking dickheads.

Stop comparing this to the other sack smashes, no, it's defiently not as fancy looking, but the whole concept and game play of it is almost identicial. Even if it wasn't quite the same it would still be good, look at some other things, like the action script, I'm sure that wasn't the easiest thing in the world, the animation is great, the music was good, and overall was pretty awesome a game and a tribute type thing. This does NOT deserve a 2.00, it was awesome, dont listen to those other dicks, that dont make flash, I know this would have tooken some effort. Dont vote on a movie based on how much it entertained, look at the effort, animation and scripting. Dicks.

boney-man responds:

Thank you for not being a dumbass like everyone else :D

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Haha, great.

"Your a failure at failure"

Great game, I reall would of liked to hear some linkin park to fully induldge myself into the true emo experince.

The game actually gets pretty intense after a while.

From the animations I did see, the gauge wrapping, and the blood, they looked pretty cool. And maybe some cut noises, along with some emo voice acting, would have made this funny as hell.

Very entertaining :)

Uber Breakout! Uber Breakout!

Yay :D

Great game. I got 169,695 :D

Very funny, not to annoying music as well, cool controls, upgrades and down grades, with awesome graphics, and cool idea. good job :)

Black & Blue Black & Blue

Fix you micromedia.

you need do fix you micromedia.

questionf8 responds:

Thanks for the good rating, although I'm not sure what you mean by 'fixing the micromedia.' Regardless, I hope you enjoyed the game anyway!