Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 19 Fans
Follow SwitchBladeClock

Drive Drive Revolution 5 Drive Drive Revolution 5

Great!

This was really good! You have great potential to be an exceptional flash artist, like the Super Flash Bros, or LF. If you just keep trying as hard as you can, and put alot of effort into your movies (Like you did with this one) then you will be a regular frontpage artist! Necrophelia!

(CC)-Happy clockday- (CC) (CC)-Happy clockday- (CC)

Tobacco

Where in the fack were you.

Teddy's Room 1x01 Revised Teddy's Room 1x01 Revised

Not bad

But don't use that ugly line tool.

Don't use the line tool at all.

jazzy jones jazzy jones

Jazzy Jones...

You don't get much more jazzier then this jazzy character!

Russisch Terrorist Russisch Terrorist

Oh snap son.

Bow.

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points.

Vote on 1 more entry and you can record the experience to your account (if you have one).

Fly into the Trade Center Fly into the Trade Center

Hahaha, fucking hilarious.

Awesome game. If those people werent smart enough to predict that it was going to happen, and get out, I don't think they deserve to live.

6 Life Secrets V2 6 Life Secrets V2

words

FL gets funner when you stop using presets
but what you did with them here will suffice. :O

CodeKorean responds:

Yeah, now i Know it. It have being a long time since i made this.

I Indeed this is a piece of crap, today I can compose a lot better han this.

When I made this song, I knew nothing about music. Nothing about notes, chords, musical timming, drums and a lot other things I know today.

I will make other song, it will be a lot better than this. So, i need to go buy the adaptor to plug the guitar on the PC, and I'm kinda' lazy.

Patchwork Sky Patchwork Sky

Wow!!!

Dude, you guys really had something going for you. This is REALLY good stuff, This is better then stuff I hear on the radio and on TV all the time. You guys could have really went big! You guys should really play together again. I love it, all three of them were awesome! Submit some more!

DRAWP IT LYKE ITZ HAWT DRAWP IT LYKE ITZ HAWT

Wonderful

Fabulous, well done, outstanding. These are just few words to describe this masterpeice...

cr0miumZX responds: